Top Five Ways to have a very Merry "Green" Christmas!!
- Wrapping Paper: Use newspaper, or even your kids art work to wrap gifts. Saves trees and people love to see this creative wrapping paper.
- Christmas Tree: Buy artificial or use a potted tree. These trees can be used for the holidays and then planted in your yard to enjoy year round.
- Gift Giving: For the person who has everything, give the gift of charity. There are thousands of great charities, find one that fits the style of your gift-e.
- Holiday Cards: Make a statement with your holiday cards. So many ways to share your viewers for a better tommorow.
- Recycle: Do it.... all that wrapping paper, paper plates, glass bottles. It is so easy!