Day to day life rushes by and it seems like it never slows down. I am grateful for the days and moments that are quite and peaceful. November reminds me to be thankful for all that I have. I am so blessed, and have been given so much.
I am thankful for:
- The gospel and my covenants
- My testimony
- My home, a safe place from the world and a place of peace and comfort for my children
- George: for his energy, passion and unconditional love
- Jack: for his honesty, laughter and sensitivity
- Eva: for her joy, smile and warmth (she is such a cuddly girl)
- John: for his strength, talents, and his hard work
- My body this amazing gift allows me to do all that I need to
- My mind for allowing me to discover new and wondrous things each day
- My mothering instinct
I love this time of the year and the holiday season always makes me feel so happy. Bring on the pumpkin pie, turkey, and Christmas music.