- One big boy who fights me on the silliest things...... and somehow makes me so frustrated on minute and melts my heart the next.
- The school bus system..... horror of horrors. You would think that a little understanding of children with special needs would help some drivers to have some compassion? Well no, just mean and just plain sucky.
- A three year old who tells me to "shut off" every time I ask him to do anything.
- Driving kid to school when they should have been on the bus. (Two screaming children in tow)
- Crying because this day just sucks.
- Pregnancy hormones raging.
- Wishing I had a live in nanny so I could have an extra pair of hands when I am completely at my melting point.
This day will pass and I will have a happy one soon. Smile...... Smile..... Smile........ or at least try.