Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

Mother: I love you each day for birthing me and allowing the beauty you see to spread to all that I see. You have been an example of strength when there is little to be had. I love you and thank you for giving up so much of yourself to allow me to grow. Thank You!

Mom: You give me courage to find my way when it is sometimes dark and hard to see. I am beyond grateful for you love and support. You have shared your heart with me and I am better because of it. I love you.

Mother-In-Law: I have loved you as a woman of virtue and strength long before I fell in love with John. Thank you for teaching John to care for me and the family we have created. You are beautiful from the outside in. I laugh so much with you and share so much joy for you. Love you!

To the three most wonderful mothers I know. I love you all and you teach me how to be the best mother. I cherish you each. Thank You, and much Love.

1 comment:

sue said...

Thank you, I love you too and I am happy to have you in my life, a wife to John and the mother to three almost four of my grandkids.