Tuesday, March 10, 2009

and counting.....

Ok, here it goes my official I am so sick of being pregnant and I am so sick of Doctors. I am currently sitting on my couch dilated to a 31/2 and 75% effaced. Every Dr. I have seen has told me that I am completely ready to deliver if I could just start hard labor. I am contracting off and on. I am huge, swollen and am 38 weeks pregnant. I have never gone this long and I am not feeling that glow of pregnancy any more. I was told to head over to the hospital today and show that I had made some progress well that lasted all of about an hour when I was sent home to sit and wait. I have done everything from jog, jump, walk, take a hot bath, eat spicy food and all other self inducing labor techniques. Nothing, nothing, nada. I will be hoping for some wonderful spasm that will send this baby into hard labor. Please send me all of your labor vibes, and just maybe she will come. 

12 comments:

Janna G said...

good luck! consider labor vibes sent your way. Sorry I missed the shower.

Wendy Christensen said...

Ohhhh I totally feel for you! With Lauren (#3) I actually packed my bags and went to the Dr's office and told him I HAD to have the baby THAT day --- Alas, he sent me home :)!! I jumped on the trampoline, went on a jet ski and finally the Dr. let me have her (40 weeks) ... I just said a prayer for you --- Sending love and hopes for you to have that little one ASAP :) ...

Gosfam said...

Suck it up girl :) I was a week late with Kendall and 4 days late with Peyton. You CAN DO IT!! I am still sending you vibes, but sadly that baby will come when she is good and ready. I know not very supportive. LOL!! Really send love, and patience, and vibes, really MORE AND MORE VIBES!! Good Luck with everything.

The Stevens: said...

Have Sex!!! It worked with Rhenley:) The Dr. told me to go home, have sex tonight, and I'll see you in the morning:) Good Luck! Love ya girl!

Amy said...

Oh, how I feel for you!

Becca said...

I know the feeling! I'll try to send you some good karma :).

Jamie said...

This all reminds me of the episode of Friends where Rachel is late. How funny. Keep it up. She will come soon. :)

Juliann said...

I'm the queen of getting sent back home during labor. I'm sorry! I have heard sex 3 times in 24 hours works, if you can physically handle it when you're that prego.

Heather said...

Load the boys up and put them both in a cart loaded with food and push it around winco for 45 mins... worked to get Ella here.

ks said...

Good luck, Sara. We're thinking of you! And Emma prayed for you last night - "Bless Sara that her baby will come out safe" - our love to you all!

And ditto to Shanell... it worked for Jacob, too :)

sue said...

I keep finding out that my kids are having sex. hhheeelllppp

PRP said...

I will be no help here because I am the queen of induction. Nothing I have ever done has ever worked and I think I've tried it all!

I'm aching for you. I hope she's here by the time you see this!