Monday, February 2, 2009

The Name Game

I saw this cute post on a friends blog and stole the idea, I think she won't mind! 
Use the first letter of your name to come up with your answers, have fun. 

1. What is your name: Sara

2. A four Letter Word: Star

3. A boy's Name: Sam

4. A girl's Name: Shannon

5. An occupation: Shoe Shiner

6. A color: Sienna

7. Something you wear: Skirt

8. A food: Salad

9. Something found in the bathroom: Soap 

10. A place: Spokane

11. A reason for being late: Stalled Engine

12. Something you shout: Shut Up!

13. A movie title: Sense and Sensibility

14. Something you drink: Soda

15. A musical group: Spice Girls 
(The first thing I though of, are they even a group anymore?)

16. An animal: Snake

17. A street name: Sunset

18. A type of car: Sportage 

19. The title of a song: "So Long" 

20. Candy: Smartees






1 comment:

Amy said...

Sara! I need your address so I can deliver your taffy! I was going to do that today and totally spaced it, sorry! Email me when you get a chance at amyjasonbuchanan@yahoo.com

Thanks!