- George has been accepted into Jefferson's Pre-School! He will go four days a week for three hours. He will receive special attention for his speech delay and will get lots of chances to play and learn!
- We had a fun and very long trip to the country mercantile pumpkin patch, the boys had a blast. Jack picked his very own baby pumpkin and George picked a big boy one out. George did the hay maze three times and managed to find his way out.
- We celebrated George's 3rd birthday with a "Thomas the Tank Engine" party. He is obsessed to say the least with this "cheeky" little engine. I have all the songs memorized and find myself humming them throughout the day. Ahhhh!
- This next Wednesday we will be having our ultrasound and will find out what baby number three is. Boy? John sure hopes so, me I am thinking pink and more pink. We shall see.......
- George and Jack will be having a delightful time trick-treating as "Curious George" (George) and a Banana (Jack). Mom will be dressed as Elvis and Daddy well we shall see what he comes up with.
- We have purchased new couches. Yes, my lovely country red plaid couch which I loved has hit the dust. The dog chewed two cushions open, I was just slightly furious. The boys have pee and pooped on them. Thrown up and wiped greasy fingers, runny noses and chocolate faces on them. They made it through to very busy toddler boys and will soon be replaced with a wonderful chenille fabric taupe couch and chair. Thank you Ashley Furniture for having a 20% off day!
- John successfully completed his Marathon, well more like he completed. I think he will stick to triathlons from now on. To read his remarks go here.
- Jack is officially naughty. His new joy in life is tormenting George and any other child he can find. He pulls hair, breaks eye glasses, hits with any object near him, screams at the most ear piercing decibel and little pinches arms, faces and necks. I know your thinking "what happened to sweet little Jack" ? It has become attack of the Jack in our home. Watch out baby #3 your next.
I am feeling so happy about the cool weather and the approaching holiday season. I love Thanksgiving and Christmas and can't wait to celebrate them with family and friends.