- I will buy a candy bar in the check out line and will eat it on the way home with my two boys strapped in there car seats unaware that mom is devouring a delicious chocolate treat in the front seat. (Hey that rhymes)
- I love to buy body butter and use it more like regular body lotion. These are expensive and are more to be used in sparing manner on extremely dry spots. However I lather up with them and enjoy having the really thick application. (Silly I know)
- Having fresh flowers in my home. I love them, they look beautiful and they smell wonderful.
- Although I have short hair and could use pretty much anything in it and achieve my desired look. I use Bed Head Manipulator, it is by far the best and it really smells awesome.
- I love to read People Mag and occasionally watch ET or The Insider to catch up on my celeb dish.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
I find it intriguing what peoples guilty pleasures are, it says a lot about the person I think. I believe everyone enjoys something a little more when they know it may not be the best thing for them to do, eat, smell, read, or buy but they do it anyway. Of course I am talking about silly, clean and fun guilty pleasures (so don't get me wrong). The following are some of my guilty pleasures: