Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter and other Random Moments

Although last week was a very busy week I am grateful that I was able to accomplish everything I was hoping to.
The Lord truly blessed me with the ability to do everything I needed to do.
My RS birthday dinner went fabulous (tiffany thanks for the word). The easter Sunday talk went well and I was able to get across my feelings in a relatively coherent manner. Easter dinner, delicious and so fun.


The following are some pictures of our day to day activities over the past weeks.

Easter Picture


George on the tractor at the Easter Egg Hunt


Watching Saturday Morning Cartoons

Swinging at the Park


George eating his afternoon snack
(oh and yes he was dressed at one point that day)


A little post bath action


Happy Tuesday Everyone!

7 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

What fun pictures. I love the watching of the cartoons two inches away! I'm so glad you were able to get everything done that you needed to. I hate those stressful weeks!f

Megan said...

I'm glad your week went well. now, you can take a deep breath and relax this week--right?!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Yeh, you got through your week. Hope this week is looking a little more relaxing for you. Your boys are growing so much. It feels so good to get things done and be happy with your accomplishments. Good Job!

Gosfam said...

Congrats on making it through everything!! The pics are cute. At least I am not the only mom who has to keep her kids from being right in front of the TV :)

Rob and Juliann said...

What a cute family you've got! I'm glad things will hopefully slow down for you this week.

Kate said...

Those pictures are adorable! what a good looking family :) I am glad everything went well with the Birthday dinner and your talk. :)

The Stevens: said...

Very cute picts....love the family picture, and Jack in the swing...adorable!